Circles of Life
1. We live on a circle...the earth.
2. The earth circles around the sun.
The moon circles around the
4. Nature circles ‘round and ‘round
a. Day follows night
5. The hands on a clock go ‘round and ‘round.
b. Rain follows sun
c. Summer follows spring
d. Fall follows summer
e. Winter follows fall
f. Spring follows winter
g. Birds follow eggs
h. Flowers follow seeds
i. Animals give birth to animals
Each moment is a perfect circle.
6. Energy moves in circles.
Electrons circle around the nucleus of the atom.
7. Routines follow routine.
a. breakfast – lunch – dinner.... sleep – awake
8. Wheels, all sizes and for all purposes, are circles.
9. All points of a circle are equal distance from the center.
b. The physical body functions day
after day in the very same way.
Examples: heart beats, lungs breath, feet walk.
Click here to go to the Space page about circles
Gratitude Activity: Circle Round and Round Dance
back to home page